Some of the things we will be doing to celebrate Comic Relief are:
- Talking about what Comic Relief is and how the fundraising helps in class and or assemblies.
- A bucket collection for donations on Friday 17th March morning.
- On Friday 17th March children wear their school uniform but they can also wear ‘comic relief’ items, such as red noses, t-shirts or face paint to support the charity.
- Optional – crazy hair for all, e.g. hairspray, coloured hair, unusual hair styles.
- A comic relief themed radio show featuring jokes by the children.
- After school stocks for the highest nominated adult from school – see form to for children to vote https://tinyurl.com/ycy6yxn3
Thank you for your continued support and the tremendous fundraising we do at Haywood Village Academy.